I do a lot of space art, and recently figured out that it’s a lot easier to do that with custom brushes. I made a few brushes to create a starfield effect, as well as one for painting nebulas. You can also use these to paint clouds, fog, fire and explosions skin pores, fabric, and other textures.
Click here to download. The .zip file contains the Photoshop brush along with .png and .psd versions of the template, which you can use manually if your program doesn’t support the brush.
Terms for use:
- Commercial use is fine, but make sure to get my permission first to avoid trouble.
- Don’t re-upload or redistribute any part of this pack.
That’s all there is to it. If you run into problems, let me know and I’ll try to help. Enjoy!
These are paper textures that I scanned in and adjusted for my own use in digital painting. Just click on the image to download! The pack contains 5 files, all in 300dpi resolution. I have the three vellum textures available in 600dpi too; let me know if you want those, and I’ll email them to you or something.
Terms for use:
- No hateful/discriminatory/illegal use.
- Commercial use is fine, but you’ll need my permission, so make sure to ask!
- Don’t re-upload or redistribute this pack or parts of it.
- Where possible, credit me with a link back to this site.
That’s it! If you use any of these, I’d love to see what you do with them, so please send me a link to your work. Enjoy!