All prices are in Euro, but you can pay in any currency; Paypal will automatically convert payments into Euro so it doesn’t matter what currency your card/balance is in. This site will give you an idea of how much it will cost in your currency!
€65 | + €45 per additional person/character
€80 | + €65 per additional person/character
€95 | + €80 per additional person/character
€120 | + €100 per additional person/character
Backgrounds & Extras
Detailed backgrounds: + €40-€60
Extra objects and decorations, armour/clothing design, wings, animals, etc: + €30-€60 depending on complexity.
For more examples of my work and style, please have a look in my gallery!
I’ll work from a description, or photo references in case of portraits of real people (or characters portrayed by real people). If you want me to draw you or any other real person, I will need a photo!
You can also give photo references for specific features (eyes, hairstyle, jewelry, clothing, weapons, etc). And if you have a specific colour scheme in mind, please include that too.
How to order:
- Send me an email at email@example.com with your name and a description of what you want, the type of commission, photo references if you’ve got them, text descriptions, whatever you’ve got. You can also use this form if that’s easier.
- You can either pay half up-front and half on completion, or all up-front.
- Once we’ve agreed on the details, I’ll send you an invoice via PayPal, and once it’s been paid, I will start work.
- When I’ve finished the commission and received any outstanding payments, I’ll send you the final version in both web display size, and high-resolution.
Time frame: It will take me anywhere from a few days to 2-3 weeks to complete the commission, depending on how complex it is. I will keep you updated along the way. If you need it done by a specific date, please do say so!
What I will draw:
- fan art of movies, shows, books, games etc.
- original characters from RPGs, fiction, art, whatever you like!
- sexual content, as long as it’s legal – so no minors in sexual situations, etc.
- ships I don’t ship
What I won’t draw:
Anything overtly hateful/disrespectful, excessive gore, spiders, or anything else that makes me uncomfortable.
These terms and prices only apply to non-commercial commissions. No commercial use, meaning anything that is used to make money including books, promotional use, pay-to-view sites, etc.
That’s it, really. See below for the fine print!
- I keep the rights to the image, including the right to display it in my portfolio (if it’s a portrait of someone who’d rather not have it displayed in public, I’ll make an exception).
- The image may not be used to make money, whether as a book illustration, promotional image, or displaying on pay-to-view sites.
- Payments are non-refundable once I’ve started work.
- Commissions are done digitally. I will not print and ship them, but you will get a high-resolution file which you can get printed yourself.
- Commissions will be delivered as a .jpg file. If you prefer a different file format, let me know!
- If you want a transparent background, please make sure to say so up-front!
As long as you credit me and link to my site, you may:
- Display the image on your website, blog, Facebook page, etc.
- Use it as a header, icon, or profile picture.
- In the case of sketches or line art, colour them or get them coloured by someone else.
If you display it online I’d strongly encourage you to use a watermark, to prevent someone else from claiming and using what you paid for! If you’re not sure how, I can add one for you.
You may not:
- Claim it as your own work or display it without credit
- Use it commercially, ie to make money. This includes selling prints, using as book covers, including in books, and displaying on pay sites.
- Use them in your own edits or as a base for your own art.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!