Commissions are currently OPEN
These are base prices; final quotes might vary depending on the piece’s details.
Prices are in Euro; please check here for currency conversion!
€70+ | €45+ per additional person/character $75+ | $50+ per additional person/character
Fully-rendered head and shoulders, with a basic background that keeps the focus on the subject. More detailed background or extra elements will add to the cost.
€100+ | €75+ per additional person/character $110+ | $80+ per additional person/character
Fully-rendered figure from the waist/thighs up. Background is simple, abstract/blurred to keep the focus on the subject.
€120+ | €90+ per additional person/character $130+ | $100+ per additional person/character
Waist/thighs-up portrait, painted in full colour with a more detailed background and/or extra details like armour, weapons. Prices will vary depending on the details and complexity of the piece.
€175+ | €130+ per additional person/character $190+ | $140+ per additional person/character
The entire figure, fully-rendered in colour, with a minimalist background to complement the subject or suggest an environment. Focus is on the character or person.
€200+ | €180+ per additional person/character $220+ | $200+ per additional person/character
The full figure, painted in colour, with a more detailed background and/or extra elements.
€80+ | €50+ per additional animal $90+ | $60+ per additional animal
A fully-rendered, full-colour painting of your pet or other animal. Background will be abstract or blurred to suggest an environment; a more detailed background will add to the cost.
I can work from a description or photo references, or a mix of both. If you want me to draw you or any other real person, I will need at least one photo.
You can also give photo references for specific features (eyes, hairstyle, jewelry, clothing, weapons, etc). And if you have a specific colour scheme in mind, please include that too. The general rule is: if you want something to look exactly like a photo, please provide a photo reference.
Examples without direct photo reference:
Examples with direct photo reference:
How to order:
- Please use the form below to get in touch, and I’ll get back to you via email to give you a quote and confirm the details.
- You can either pay half up-front and half on completion, or all up-front.
- Once we’ve agreed on the details, I’ll send you an invoice, and once it’s been paid (partially or in full), I will start work.
- When I’ve finished the commission and received any outstanding payments, I’ll send you the final version in both web display size, and high-resolution.
Time frame: It will take me anywhere from a few days to 2-3 weeks to complete the commission, depending on how complex it is. I will send progress shots and updates as I work, and you can give feedback for me to incorporate. If you need it done by a specific date, please do say so!
I’m generally happy to draw:
- original characters (OCs)
- fan art of movies, shows, books, games etc.
- sexual content, as long as it’s legal
- ships I don’t ship
I won’t draw anything overtly hateful/disrespectful, excessive gore, spiders, or anything else that makes me uncomfortable.
These terms and prices only apply to non-commercial commissions. No commercial use, meaning anything that is used to make money including books, promotional use, pay-to-view sites, etc.
That’s it, really. See below for the fine print!
- The image may not be used to make money, whether as a book illustration, promotional image, or displaying on pay-to-view sites.
- Payments are non-refundable once I’ve started work.
- I keep the rights to the image, including the right to display it in my portfolio (if it’s a portrait of someone who’d rather not have it displayed in public, I’ll make an exception).
- Commissions are done digitally. I will not print and ship them, but you will get a high-resolution file which you can get printed yourself.
- Commissions will be delivered as a .jpg file. If you prefer a different file format, let me know!
- If you want a transparent background, please make sure to say so up-front!
As long as you credit me and link to my site, you may:
- Display the image on your website, blog, Facebook page, etc.
- Use it as a header, icon, or profile picture.
If you display it online I’d strongly encourage you to use a watermark, to prevent someone else from claiming and using what you paid for! If you’re not sure how, I can add one for you.
You may not:
- Claim it as your own work or display it without credit
- Use it commercially, ie to make money. This includes selling prints, using as book covers, including in books, and displaying on pay sites.
- Use them in your own edits or as a base for your own art.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!