Commissions are currently OPEN
All prices are in Euro, but you can pay in any currency; Paypal will automatically convert payments into Euro so it doesn’t matter what currency your card/balance is in. This site will give you an idea of how much it will cost in your currency!
€65 | + €45 per additional person/character
€80 | + €65 per additional person/character
€95 | + €80 per additional person/character
€120 | + €100 per additional person/character
Backgrounds & Extras
Detailed backgrounds: + €40-€60
Extra objects and decorations, armour/clothing design, wings, animals, etc: + €30-€60 depending on complexity.
For more examples of my work and style, please have a look in my gallery!
I’ll work from a description, or photo references in case of portraits of real people (or characters portrayed by real people). If you want me to draw you or any other real person, I will need a photo!
You can also give photo references for specific features (eyes, hairstyle, jewelry, clothing, weapons, etc). And if you have a specific colour scheme in mind, please include that too.
How to order:
- Fill out this form with all the info about what you want, the type of commission, photo references if you’ve got them, text descriptions, whatever you’ve got. I’ll get in touch with you via email to confirm and work out the details.
- You can either pay half up-front and half on completion, or all up-front.
- Once we’ve agreed on the details, I’ll send you an invoice via PayPal, and once it’s been paid, I will start work.
- When I’ve finished the commission and received any outstanding payments, I’ll send you the final version in both web display size, and high-resolution.
Time frame: It will take me anywhere from a few days to 2-3 weeks to complete the commission, depending on how complex it is. I will keep you updated along the way. If you need it done by a specific date, please do say so!
What I will draw:
- original characters from RPGs, fiction, art, whatever you like!
- fan art of movies, shows, books, games etc.
- sexual content, as long as it’s legal – so no minors in sexual situations, etc.
- ships I don’t ship
What I won’t draw:
Anything overtly hateful/disrespectful, excessive gore, spiders, or anything else that makes me uncomfortable.
These terms and prices only apply to non-commercial commissions. No commercial use, meaning anything that is used to make money including books, promotional use, pay-to-view sites, etc.
That’s it, really. See below for the fine print!
- The image may not be used to make money, whether as a book illustration, promotional image, or displaying on pay-to-view sites.
- Payments are non-refundable once I’ve started work.
- I keep the rights to the image, including the right to display it in my portfolio (if it’s a portrait of someone who’d rather not have it displayed in public, I’ll make an exception).
- Commissions are done digitally. I will not print and ship them, but you will get a high-resolution file which you can get printed yourself.
- Commissions will be delivered as a .jpg file. If you prefer a different file format, let me know!
- If you want a transparent background, please make sure to say so up-front!
As long as you credit me and link to my site, you may:
- Display the image on your website, blog, Facebook page, etc.
- Use it as a header, icon, or profile picture.
- In the case of sketches or line art, colour them or get them coloured by someone else.
If you display it online I’d strongly encourage you to use a watermark, to prevent someone else from claiming and using what you paid for! If you’re not sure how, I can add one for you.
You may not:
- Claim it as your own work or display it without credit
- Use it commercially, ie to make money. This includes selling prints, using as book covers, including in books, and displaying on pay sites.
- Use them in your own edits or as a base for your own art.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!